On running many workshops teaching people about the benefits of social media, one of the main questions I always get asked is ‘I don’t know what to put’. My answer is that you have a wealth of information and expertise behind you, so show this off but if your still stuck for ideas then here are a few to get you going:
- Ask questions. Social media is all about interaction so ask questions related to your business and use it as a research tool to find out what people would like to see from you. Don’t just ask them but answer other questions from your followers too.
- Add testimonials you have received and let other people do the talking about how fab you are.
- Showcase your expertise with a series of top tips related to your industry.
- Post inspiring quotes.
- Use images! Images of your products are ideal to put on. But if you are a service related business then try looking at Pinterest for ideas of other pictures and quotes you could use.
- Add a link to a relavent article online and include your thoughts.
- Show your personality off with conversations with others.
Anymore questions? email me yours on email@example.com.