Date: Tuesday the 19th of November 2019
Time: 9am arrival for a 9.30am start. Lunch will be served with an approx 45 min break. Finish 3.30pm
Included: Training, lunch, hot drinks, cold drinks etc, pen and paper.
To bring: Your own laptop and charging cable if needed
Address: Pure Offices, Lake View House, Wilton Drive, Warwick CV34 6RG
FREE Parking on site.
What you will learn:
- How to install a WordPress website including domain name buying information
- General configuration and settings
- Choosing a theme suited to your business
- How to implement the customisation of the theme including adding logo and branded colours
- Using a page builder (Elementor) and adding pages
- How to make your website stand out using plugins
- How to add a blog
- How to add a shop (if e-commerce required)
- Adding easy contact forms
- Adding privacy policies and cookies data
- Making your website responsive
- Learn about SEO and how to implement
Basically, I will teach you everything you need to know about setting up your own WordPress website. You will be given a free preview website with your own username and password that on the day you can start to build your website. You will get free hosting for this. You will be able to make notes with the paper and pen provided and I will also be setting up a private Facebook group for this who attend for aftercare and any further questions and help.
The cost of this course will normally run at £100 but for the first two course dates I am offering this at a bargain price of £80. This course and price is designed for people who want to learn a new skill and also build their own website that they can grow their business with.
ONLY 10 SPACES AVAILABLE!